HAZEBUSTER® TRULY GIVES YOU COMMAND OF THE SKY
**** REVIEW FROM CRAIG, APRIL 2013 ****
"I purchased a pair of model 3700s at the HAI (Helicopter Association International) expo 2013. They perform in all types of weather, snow, rain, fog and good old sunshine. Very nice people to deal with and they stand behind their product, rare these days. Extremely pleased."
**** REVIEW FROM SOARING MAGAZINE, NOVEMBER 2009 ****
"At Airventure this year I somehow misplaced my favorite Serengeti glasses. I searched around looking for a dealer selling sunglasses, and wound up buying a pair of Hazebuster bifocal sunglasses from a vendor in one of the exhibit halls. I quickly found that I had stumbled upon my new favorite pair of glasses.
The Hazebusters have a very similar tint to the Serengeti glasses I am used to. I found that I could not detect any difference in my ability to read fine cloud details with either glasses. The Hazebusters, however, have the added advantage of molded-in reading lenses. While I like the convenience of the Oprix stick-on reading lenses, I found that the built-in reading lenses of the Hazebuster glasses provided a much smoother transition from long to close distance viewing.
Hazebuster claims that their lenses block 100% of both UVA and UVB rays. The lenses are not polarized, meaning that there is no interference with in-cockpit displays. The Hazebuster's acrylic lenses offer good impact and scratch resistance. Available in a number of styles and magnifications, Hazebusters are available for between $55 and $65 directly from the manufacturer's web site.
See you on the porch, Bill." Technical Editor, Soaring Magazine.
For more HAZEBUSTER® REVIEWS, Click for What Others Are Saying
HAZEBUSTER® is dedicated to providing the best in aviation sunglasses at reasonable prices. There are two primary goals for quality aviation sunglasses. One is proper protection from harmful UV-A and UV-B light rays. The other is acquisition of the very best image possible. For more information on what is needed in an aviation sunglass, see our Frequently Asked Questions.
The HAZEBUSTER® Total Vision Lens fulfills these goals in every product:
- Click for Elite Glass Lens Sunglasses: Highest visual clarity, rear anti-reflective coating, best scratch resistance, hard case, exceptional useful life.
- Click for Optical Glass Lens Sunglasses: High visual clarity, rear anti-reflective coating, best scratch resistance, exceptional useful life.
- Click for Polycarbonate Lens Sunglasses: Most impact-resistance, lightest weight, hard coat scratch resistance.
- Click for Bi-Focal Sunglasses: Acrylic lens with scratch-resistant coating, very high visual clarity.
- Click for Acrylic Clip-On's: Acrylic lens with scratch-resistant coating, very high visual clarity.
- Click for Polycarbonate Goggles: Most impact-resistant, lightest weight, hard coat scratch resistance.
- Click for Polycarbonate Full Shields (fit over prescription glasses): Most impact-resistant, lightest weight, hard coat scratch resistance.
The HAZEBUSTER® Total Vision Aviation Lens:
- Is a "high definition" lens, provides the best separation possible between objects in the distance.
- Allows you to see every detail quickly and clearly in "see and avoid" situations, when split-second action is vital.
- Is a "true color" lens--red is red, blue is blue, and green is green with no color distortion.
- Allows slightly more light to reach the eye, reducing blurring and eye fatigue.
- Is not polarized, so you can read the modern instrument panel.
- Blocks 100% of UVA and UVB rays.
- Is available in all three optical materials--glass, polycarbon, and acrylic plastic.
- Meets all guidelines for aviation sunglasses.
All HAZEBUSTER® sunglasses, goggles, and shields come in a soft pouch, along with a microfiber cleaning cloth and a neck cord.
All HAZEBUSTER® clip-ons come with a case and a microfiber cleaning cloth. We recommend rinsing the lenses with an eyeglass cleaning solution before wiping with the cleaning cloth.
With HAZEBUSTER® you can shop online with confidence. We have partnered with U.S. Bank/Elavon Virtual Merchant to offer safe and secure credit card transactions for our customers. The Elavon Virtual Merchant Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card processing networks. Your transactions are certified secure by Trustwave. The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.
HAZEBUSTER® is registered with the Trustwave Verified Merchant Seal program.